1. Follow up new business development, generate and achieve company yearly sales target.
2. Company profile presentation.
3. Develop and implement a marketing strategy.
4. To attend customer meeting & report on meeting minutes to superior and sharing necessary information to internal team.
5. Gaining a clear understanding of customer¡¯s businesses and requirements.
6. Possess good verbal and written communication skills with respect to customer enquiry.
7. Perform costing & quotation for new project:
8. Carry out the new enquiry from customer for:
b.Quotation for new product
c.Revise costing & quotation
d.Cost down & VE activity
9. Assist with Project Engineer for the process study on customer drawing and record down the process and equipment needed for the costing purpose.
10. To work out the cost sheet & quotation and submit to superior for approval.
11. Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business, and follow up with quotation awarding status.
12. Assist to issue New Product Information (NPI) to all related departments after receives new product confirmation from customer and uploading to the system.
13. Assist to issue Engineering Change Notice (ECN) to all related departments and uploading to the system.
14. Costing, Quotation & Drawing are under control, do not disclose or send out those documents to other without permission from superior.
15. Update & filing the entire marketing department related documentation.
16. Customer relationship management, maintaining and developing the good relationships with existing and potential customers.
17. Evaluate target cost provided by customer, and compare current market price from which competitor, inform superior for review back our costing.
18. Assist account member when facing payment collection issue.
19. Calculate actual costing for confirmed part, provide summary including profit & loss to superior.
20. Prepare monthly customer visit schedule and update KPI and submit to superior.
21. Prepare personal monthly quotation tracking log and daily schedule log for superior.
22. Prepare annual forecast and target new sales amount for superior approve.
23. Assist Marketing team member any issue & sharing information each experience; be cooperate as a good team.
24. To handle and submit the documents to new customer when opening the new account.
25. Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Policy and Procedures.
26. To be responsible at assigned each risk area for the management of particular risk.
27. Maintain and responsible for 5¡¯s practices in workplace.
28. Others duties assigned by Superior and Management from time to time.
Published : 27 Nov 2023 View Details